The Terms and Conditions mentioned on this page shall govern the use of and access to Our Website “www.adaptiveblog.com”, a digital asset belonging to Adaptive Blog, Our Company. By using this Website, you agree to accept all Terms and Conditions. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
- “User” refers to any person who accesses or uses the Website or purchases any service promoted on the Website, irrespective of whether the service is provided by the Company or a third party.
- “You” and “Your” refer to the User as explained in the above definition.
- “Website” refers to this Website (www.adaptiveblog.com) regardless of how the Website is accessed by the User (including desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or any other device).
- “Company” refers to the Company Adaptive Blog that owns and operates this Website.
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” refer to the Company Adaptive Blog.
- “Material” refers to text, images, audio, videos, logos, favicon, charts, forms, button icons or any other material in sole or in combination.
Implications of These Terms & Conditions
Affirmation Regarding Age
By using Our Website, you affirm that you are 18 years or over or otherwise possess legal parental or guardian consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Material published of this Website is and will continue to be owned by the Company and its Licensors under Intellectual Property Rights. The User can only view the content available on the Website for their personal or professional use. Using any form of Material, including but not limited to text, images, audio, videos, logos, favicon, charts, forms, button icons, and software present on Our Website beyond your limited rights can amount to a violation of the law.
If you wish to use the blog posts or any other Material published on Our Website for sharing the same on any platform to fulfil personal or professional purposes, you are liable to give proper credit to the creator and/or the owner of the Website in a manner that it gets noticed easily. In this case, you should not alter the meaning, nature, or objective of the Material.
You should never try to rephrase the text published on Our Website to present to your audience in the name of any other entity (including you). Rephrasing the text for publishing it in the name of any other entity (including you) or sharing the material without giving due credit can amount to breach of Our Terms and Conditions.
Third-Party Websites, Advertising, and Events
We also may feature or display third-party advertising in banner or any other form on Our Website. But by doing so, We do not in any way represent, recommend, or endorse the advertiser or the products or services advertised. If you perform any action on a third-party website or contact a third-party advertiser via any means, We do not accept any responsibility for any communication or transaction that takes place between you and the third party.
The information you provide while subscribing to emails from Our Company may be used or disclosed for the purpose of sending Material to you for promoting a third-party business that We believe may be of interest to you. You will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe so that you can stop receiving emails in accordance with applicable legislation.
From time to time, We may promote, advertise, or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions, and other activities that may be conducted by third parties, whether offline or online. These events may be subject to separate terms and conditions. Your participation in any such event is entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your participation in online and offline events conducted by any third party.
Rights Reserved by the Company
- To store and process the information collected from the User for providing them with services and sending newsletters and updates via emails.
- To restrict access by any entity to any area of this Website at any point in time without giving any prior notice and reason.
- To modify, suspend, cancel, discontinue or terminate this Website (or part thereof) or any of its services at any point in time without giving any prior notice and reason.
- To change the pricing for any chargeable service or feature available on this Website at any point in time without giving any prior notice and reason.
- To store or disclose the information shared by the user for complying with these Terms and Conditions and legal requirements as well as responding to court orders.
- To undertake legal proceedings and seek compensation for damages resulting from the violation of Terms and Conditions by the User.
Responsibilities of the User
- The User shall be solely responsible for using the Website and any consequences that arise from his interaction with the Website.
- The User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the details of deals that take place between them and the Company.
- The User shall use the Website in accordance with applicable laws and regulations to avoid causing any harm to the Company, Website or any other entity.
- The user shall not violate any third-party rights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Right to Privacy, and Right of Publicity.
The Consent of Our Users
Restrictions on the User
User is restricted from performing the following activities:
- Use Website Material for public or commercial purpose.
- Sell or distribute Website Material in any form.
- Reproduce the Website Material in any media.
- Publicly perform and/or show Website Material.
- Use Website Material for advertising or marketing
- Engage in data mining and data extraction
Prohibitions on the User
The User is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of Our Website, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may even take the help of law enforcement authorities in prosecuting the User who is involved in such violations.
Adaptive Blog does not warrant any of the following:
- The Website will perform without any technical error.
- The Website is free from all types of computer viruses.
- The Website content is complete, accurate or timeless.
While We make all the possible efforts to ensure that the Website is available continuously, We do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Your access to the Website may get hindered or suspended without notice in case of the failure, maintenance, or repair of the system or any other reason within or beyond Our control.
Any Material available on this Website or to be posted in the future shall not be considered as advice or guide for you or anyone else. Though We practice due diligence for ensuring that every content piece and other Material published on Our website is genuine and true, the user is advised to use proper judgment while taking any action based on the Material present on Our Website.
The User assumes all risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical and monetary harm, risk of dealing with strangers, risk of dealing with underage people, and risk of dealing with fraudsters.
Assignment of Rights and/or Obligations
Adaptive Blog is allowed to assign, transfer or subcontract its rights and/or obligations specified in these Terms and Conditions without any prior notification.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company or any of its directors and employees be held liable for any damages or harm caused to the User due to his interaction with the Website, or use of Website Material by him, or use of services provided by the Company, or use of services promoted on the Website but provided by third parties.
The User agrees to indemnify to the fullest extent permitted by law Adaptive Blog and its directors, employees, and agents against any third-party claim, legal action, damages, expenses, and liabilities resulting from their use of or access to or conduct in connection with the Website or the Company.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to make appropriate changes in these Terms and Conditions at any point in time without any prior notice. The revised agreement for Terms and Conditions will be published on this page. The User is requested to read this Terms and Conditions page first whenever they access the Website or purchase any service promoted on the Website or perform any other activity related to the Website or Company.
If you continue to access or use Our Website after the changes take place, it implies that you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions agreement. If you do not accept all or any of the changes, please discontinue using the Website immediately.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
All the disputes arising between Adaptive Blog and the User will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia.
If We encounter any User who misuses the information available on Our Website by performing activities like data scrapping, Adaptive Blog will have all the rights to conduct the necessary legal proceedings.
- The User agrees that the amount paid for services once purchased by the User is not refundable and all amount(s) paid shall stand appropriated.
- The User agrees not to use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its material without the Company’s prior written authorization
- The User agrees not to use the Website with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software.
If the User breaches any rule mentioned in this Terms and Conditions agreement, Adaptive Blog may refuse to provide any service to them and/or pursue all other available remedies to enforce this agreement. In such an event, Adaptive Blog shall be entitled to get the reimbursement for all the expenses incurred from the User.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under the Terms and Conditions agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
Notifying Adaptive Blog about the Breach
If you believe that any User has breached any of the Terms or Conditions while accessing the Website, or using the Website or any of the services promoted on the Website (Whether such service is provided by the Company or a third party), or performing any other activity related to the Website or the Company, please send an email to Us at [email protected].
You are required to share all the details of the matter thoroughly. We will study the matter carefully to determine whether any action is required or not. If required, We will take the necessary action, but We are not liable to share the findings or action with you.