Do 2D And 3D Animation Videos Actually Work For Business Growth?
Animation For BusinessAnimation is a remarkable piece of innovation that excites kids to older people. And characters are the medium, letting an idea unfold.
If the animated character is lifelike, it reflects human behavior and condition, linking the viewer to the idea.
It will seem a wrong judgment if we confine the function of a 2D animation company to game development. Besides developing 2D and 3D game development, animation companies can serve a broader purpose also.
And that is animation for business.
- 94% of marketers say video has helped them increase their understanding of products or services. (Wyzowl)
- The video advertising market will grow to $292.4 billion by 2027. (Grand View Research)
Entrepreneurs put the last drop of their creativity into developing their dream products or services.
Surprisingly, even the best product fails to generate profit without a well-played marketing campaign.
In recent times, video marketing has gained extensive popularity among marketers. In the marketing strategy space, companies consider video marketing a game-changer.
Besides the business startup realm, the B2B market is evolving unitedly with technologies. New tactics like animation for business are gaining momentum beyond any doubt.
Animated videos work like magic to seize the audience’s attention in seconds.
The unique, versatile yet informative approach of animated videos hit the right chord of the audience. Moreover, besides evoking emotion and fun, 2D or 3D animated videos emphasize the critical aspects of companies or their products in a shell.
Whether it is about launching new products or sharing some innovative business idea with your team, animated videos are the surefire method to engage your audience in what you are saying.
Why Do You Need Animation For Business?
When it comes to evaluating the effectiveness of animated video marketing, the statistics speak for themselves:
- 58% of companies exhibit videos on their website landing page. (Renderforest)
- 90% of the audience claim that videos boost their decision-making abilities. (Renderforest)
Despite the exhilarating statistics, are you still unsure how the 3D animation companies in india for business works? Besides being a prime component in the 3D game environment, how can animation help a business to grow?
Stop banging your head on the wall and check out the reasons below:
Breathing Life Into Your Business Ideas
Creative and innovative ideas capture the hearts of millions.
However, many fail to present their ideas on paper or screen to people.
- Many entrepreneurs are out there who do not possess oratory skills. Hence, despite having minds loaded with innovative business or product ideas, they lack the ability to present them to the world.
Is there any better way than animation to open their minds to the business world?
- In fact, animation allows companies or individuals to breathe life into their ideas through countless customizations.
- You can easily create a short-animated video putting all the elements of your ideas together. You can add special effects also.
- The presentation will become so engaging that it will grab your audience’s attention.
Show Your Product Values
- These days, customers expect to get all the valuable information about the products they intend to buy or the service they want to hire. Since they don’t know about the products or services, it takes days for them to unveil all the necessary information.
- Moreover, customers always intend to ensure that they make the best decision before purchasing.
- A 2D or 3D animated video is a brilliant tool to pursue customers to buy particular products or services.
- Fill the video with all the necessary information in an engaging manner. Once customers see the video, they will find the information captivating and the product tempting to buy.
- You will become able to convey all the details of your product or service within a single and short animated video.
- Your targeted audience will see the video first and then follow the link to your website to avail of the product.
- Hence, animation for business is the perfect solution to convey your product values and peg more and more customers to your brand and product/service.
- 35% is the average conversion rate of websites. (Wordstream)
- If we circle the e-commerce websites, the average conversion rate is 1.78%. (Oberlo)
- On the other hand, Social Media Today reports that 64% of website visitors prefer buying products only after watching a video.
Imagine what will happen if you embrace 2D or 3D animation for business.
- Animated videos will explain your products’ details and benefits to the audience on your behalf.
- Moreover, adding a call to action at the end of the video will trigger your targeted audience to take further action.
- Thus, integrating animated videos into your marketing campaign will boost conversion, maximizing profit.
Leaving The Wow Effect!
- High-quality 3D animated videos are self-explanatory.
- A compelling presentation through animated videos will leave your clients jaw-dropped and mesmerized.
- The eye-catching effect of animations will exhibit and market your products and brands so that they will leave a lasting impact on your clients.
- In case of explaining your business ideas or thoughts of business expansion among your team, animated videos can also prove themselves as a great help.
SEO Will Seem Less Painful
- Besides grabbing your customers’ attention, animation for business is also the soothing balm to your SEO pain.
- When your website has video content, it will impress the search engines. It is not only people but the search engines like Google also enjoy animated video content.
- Since online audiences are craving video content these days, search engines will admire your website for having media content.
- It clearly indicates that your search engine ranking will get hiked.
- In the case of shooting brand promotion videos with real people, one problem will always hang around. It is the requirement for further editing.
- You will need to reshoot the video if you require editing the video content and adding some extra information. Expenses will get doubled.
- However, rectifying issues and extending information with animated videos will seem a piece of the pie.
To sum up, animation for business is a powerful tool to promote your brand and products and engage the audience within the blink of an eye.
But, it is also true that not all animated videos go viral. Only a reputed and experienced 3D or 2D animation company knows how to create captivating animation video content while keeping all the necessary information.