Easy To Make Vegan Desserts Recipes Ideas for Winter Holidays
Enjoy these delectable Christmas Vegan Desserts Recipes with your family! This list offers everything you need, from quick and simple suggestions to more ornate and celebratory choices. Numerous typical desserts, including cakes, ice cream, drinks, and truffles, can be vegan-friendly. This page will make you salivate over delectable treats with a fall theme.
Easy Vegan Chocolate
Three essential ingredients, one bowl, and less than 30 minutes are needed to produce these easy vegan chocolates recipe. Customize this chocolate to your preferences! It is the ideal foundation for experimentation.
- Place 14 mini cupcake liners on a small baking sheet. Place aside.
- A large pot should be filled with 2 inches of water, and the heat should be set at medium-high. After that, place a medium glass or ceramic mixing bowl, carefully keeping it away from the water.
- Add the finely chopped cocoa butter to the mixing bowl, and give it a couple of minutes to melt.
- When the butter has melted, add the maple syrup or agave nectar and stir with a wooden spoon or whisk until smooth and blended. Taking out the bowl, place it flat. Remove the saucepan from the heat and turn off the stove.
- Sea salt, vanilla, and cacao powder can all be added. Stir everything together until there are no clumps left.
- When necessary, taste and modify the flavor. It’s really up to you how sweet you like your chocolate; add around 3 Tablespoons of agave plus a pinch more salt.
- Pour chocolate carefully into 12–14 small cupcake liners.
- Place chocolate in the freezer or refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Enjoy at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or straight from the freezer. Leftovers can be frozen for up to a month or kept in the fridge for a week in a tightly sealed container.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake
With a melt-in-your-mouth vegan chocolate mousse that utilizes a secret ingredient you probably already have in your pantry; nobody will believe that this vegan chocolates recipe is entirely plant-based.
- The chocolate must first be melted over a double boiler.
- Prepare the mixture by combining all the ingredients (apart from the maple syrup) and process for a few minutes until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- If you want the filling to be sweeter, taste it and add maple syrup. Blend it one more to incorporate.
- Using a spatula to smooth the contents into the cake pan is recommended. Place the cake pan on top of a turntable to create the swirl effect. Then, while the turntable is spinning, use your spatula to create swirl prints on the cake’s surface. Set the item in the refrigerator for 3–4 hours.
- When the cake is ready, take it out of the pan. To help the cake slide out of the pan, you can use a blow torch to burn the pan’s sides lightly.
- Add some grated chocolate and fresh berries to the top. Place in an airtight jar and store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Healthy Bounty Balls
These homemade Bounty balls are as delectable as the chocolate bars you may be familiar with from the shop, but they are healthier. They can be eaten as a refreshing summertime pleasure from the tropics or as a nutritious holiday treat from the snow.
- The four ingredients for the balls should be added to a food processor, and after two or three pulses, everything should be combined. You should have a firm texture.
- Put the mixture in a bowl, wrap it with foil, and place it in the refrigerator for an hour to thicken.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator, scoop it with a spoon or an ice cream scoop, and roll it into little balls with your hands.
- Put melted chocolate in one bowl and add chopped coconut to the other.
- The Raffaello happiness balls are created by rolling half of the balls in shredded coconut.
- The other half of the chilled balls should be dipped into the melted dark chocolate to form a coating for the bounty bliss balls.
- Refrigerate for one additional hour to let the bliss balls harden. Place all of the bliss balls on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Serve cold or store in the refrigerator for up to a week in an airtight container.
Vegan Skillet Cookie Cake
This mouthwatering vegan cookie cake is the ideal fusion of a chewy, slightly sweet cookie and a tasty, customizable cake. Try this quick dessert that is filled with protein.
- Prepare a cast iron skillet for your cookie cake and preheat your oven to 345° F (175° C).
- Start by combining the dates, almond butter, and vanilla essence in a food processor jar and pulsing until they are pureed. This will make the batter.
- Add the chickpeas, baking powder, oat flour, almond flour, and salt, if desired, after that. Repeat the process until the batter is thick, smooth, and creamy. When necessary, stop and scrape the sides.
- If you want to adjust, grab a spoon and perform a quick taste test.
- Place the batter in a bowl, top it with the chopped chocolate, and fold it with a spoon.
- With the back of a spoon or damp fingertips, evenly press the cookie cake mixture into the bottom of a cast-iron skillet.
- Bake, the skillet for 20 minutes or until the middle is well done. If a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean, the cookie cake is ready.
- Before slicing, remove from the oven and allow cool somewhat. Serve heated either by itself or with some vegan ice cream!
Give these desserts a try, primarily vegan chocolates recipes! We have compiled a delicious collection of some favorite vegan dessert recipes. Do give a try to them and bookmark the Spicyum page for more recipes like these.